Nothing compares to tile for adding personality and practicality to a home. The results are immediate and the effects can be dramatic, and it is often inexpensive. You can do many things with tile to add pizzazz to a room, but most people miss the opportunity and go with a plain “vanilla” or neutral tile because they think a designer look has to be expensive. You can mix colors or sizes to form custom patterns or add special inserts or decoratives without increasing the cost much at all.
*The best part about using tile is that you can personalize any floor at any price range.
- Various available textures can be mixed or matched for unique effects.
- Listellos can be used to border or personalize any room
- Tile can be cut into one-quarter size and alternated in color to create custom borders
- Tile can be installed in an area rug configuration in any room
- Medallions can be strategically tied in with the interior architecture and design of the hom
- Using modular sizes of tile – two to fifteen piece patterns can be created
- Tile provides the ability to change sizes as a means of delineating specific areas
- Tile can be set with a straight joint, brick joint or in patterns such as herringbone, basket weave, angled, etc
- Tile provides the ability to change direction from straight set in one room, to a 45 degree angle in another as a way to help to define different areas of the home
- Any among a wide variety of grout colors can be used to help define a unique overall appearance
- Tile provides the ability to inset different tiles or natural stones
- Tiles can be custom fabricated for virtually any area through the use of water jet cutting technology.